部落的嘲讽
High Perch is ours. Where's that retribution, Turalyon? I'm waiting...
High Perch belongs to the Horde. Or should I say... the "green-skins".
制高点属于我们了。所谓的惩罚在哪呢,图拉扬?我翘首以盼……
制高点归部落了。或者我应该说…归“绿皮”了。
Now, bring in the demolishers! Take down that gate! We'll hang that dwarf's rotten head on a pike!
Now, bring in the demolishers! Take down that gate! This battle is as good as over!
现在,带投石机来!击碎大门!我们要把那矮人腐烂的脑袋戳在矛尖上!
现在,带投石机来!击碎大门!这场战斗如同成功了一般!
Now, bring in the demolishers! Take down that gate! Let's show that Trollbane idiot what a few green-skins can do!
现在,带投石机来!击碎大门!让那个白痴托尔贝恩瞧瞧,“几个兽人”究竟能做些什么!
Muradin... we've taken High Perch. You ready to come out an' fight yet?
High Perch is ours, Turalyon. De shadows draw closer...
High Perch has fallen to da Horde, Trollbane.
穆拉丁…我们已拿下了制高点。你准备好出来再打一架了么?
制高点归我们了,图拉扬。暗影正在迫近……
制高点属于部落了,托尔贝恩。
Send in de demolishers! Dat dwarf can't hide behind his gate forever!
Send in de demolishers! No Light gonna protect dat paladin from de might of da Horde!
Send in de demolishers! Destroy de gate! An' bring me de head of dat old fool Trollbane!
投石机,入场!那群矮子不可能永远窝在大门滴后面!
投石机,入场!没有一丝圣光能在部落滴力量下保护那群圣骑士!
投石机,入场!摧毁大门!把那个老糊涂托尔贝恩滴脑袋给我带来!
Ya walked right into my trap, Muradin. Shadow hunters, show yourselves!
Your Light can't save you now. Assassins, show yourselves!
你正好走进了我的圈套,穆拉丁。暗影猎手,现身吧!
你的圣光现在也救不了你。刺客们,现身吧!
None o' dis land is yours, Trollbane. De Horde takes what it wants.
这片土地没有一寸属于你,托尔贝恩。部落想要啥就要啥。
Alliance justice? Hah! Windriders, show them the meaning of Horde fury!
联盟的正义?哈!驭风者,让他们瞧瞧部落之怒!
An' they don't call me shadow hunter for nothin' either. Now, assassins. Show yourselves!
我被称作暗影猎手,可不是因为别的啥。现在,刺客们。现身吧!
Send the demolishers! The walls of Stromgarde will crumble under the might of the Horde!
带投石机来!激流堡的城墙,将在部落的力量下化为齑粉!
Send out de machines of war! We gotta crush dese Alliance insects before they can crush us!
带攻城器上场!我们会在这些联盟虫豸攻击我们前,碾碎他们!
Deploy the demolishers, now! We can't let the Alliance get a foothold!
部署投石机,马上!不能让联盟前进一步!





