塔纳安丛林
Khadgar: Our work is done. The portal is closed, for now.
卡德加:我们的工作完成了。传送门关闭了,暂时。
Khadgar: The only remaining task left is to die fighting. Who's with me?
卡德加:剩下的唯一工作就是一场死斗。谁跟我来?
Dartoon: No, human. It was my duty to watch over this portal, and I failed. My troops and I will buy the time you need to escape.
Dartoon:不,人类。看守传送门是我的义务,然而我失败了。我的人以及我会为你们撤退争取时间。
Netherwane: I shared that duty with you, Dar'toon. We will meet the enemy together.
Netherwane:我也有同样的义务,Dar'toon。我们一起作战。
Thrall: Your sacrifices - and your camaraderie - will not be forgotten.
萨尔:你们的牺牲,以及你们的友情,将不会被遗忘。
Khadgar: Very well. Follow me!
卡德加:很好,跟我来!
Khadgar: Prepare to heroicallyCTRL-Ethrough the portal with me!
卡德加:准备好和我一起穿过传送门!
Yrel: We have a visitor. Perhaps a savior.
伊蕾尔:我们有一位访客。也许是一位救星。
Yrel: Quickly now, follow me!
伊蕾尔:速度!跟紧我!
Drekthar: I feel the flames dying down. What is happening, draenei?
德雷克塔尔:我感到火焰在熄灭。发生了什么事?德莱尼?
Thrall: Look at him - brutally cutting down unarmed prisoners.
萨尔:看看他-残忍地砍杀手无寸铁的囚犯。
Kargath: I'd greet you, invaders, but I'm afraid I don't have the time.
卡加斯:我本该问候你,入侵者,但是我恐怕没空(来管你)。
Thrall: Thought you'd never ask.
萨尔:还以为你不会问了呢。