字号:

6.0场景战役NPC对话小窥:舅老爷的老情人

时间:2014-04-06 19:21 作者:mikemen 手机订阅 参与评论(0) 【投稿】
文 章
摘 要
6.0场景战役NPC对话小窥:舅老爷的老情人

写在前面:

渣翻译我自重,还请各位看官轻喷。如果有好的见解,希望不吝赐教。

欢迎各位各种吐槽!

人物介绍:

玛尔拉德:大家熟悉的舅姥爷,TBC片头男猪脚。

汉瑟尔:远征队成员,应该是个矮人?(灼热峡谷NPC Hansel Heavyhands[汉瑟尔·重拳],瑟银兄弟会成员,感谢旅者[@kzballarat]的考据)

Thaelin:应该也是个矮人,坦克驾驶员(或许是Hansel的孩子)

Ovuun:德莱尼人,游骑兵(远征队向导)

伊蕾尔Yrel:年轻的女德莱尼,马拉德发誓要拯救的目标。

卡德加:著名人类法师。

Dartoon:[督军达图恩],部落的黑门守卫官。

Netherwane:[守望堡指挥官雷索恩·奈瑟维]

萨尔:前前部落大酋长,世界萨。

Drekthar:德雷克塔尔,著名瞎眼萨满,霜狼氏族。

Kargath:卡加斯·刃拳,碎手氏族酋长。

正文

Gorgrond - Caravan Scenes - Alliance Transition A - Run Actions - PRK

Maraad: The Iron Horde will not hesitate to use that cannon on our base. We should find a more tactical location.

玛尔拉德:钢铁部落会毫不犹豫的用那台大炮攻击我们的堡垒,我们必须找到更有战术意义的地点。

Hansel: Let's get movin', then!

汉瑟尔:我们行动吧!

Thaelin: Lemme just get her warmed up...

Thaelin:让我帮它预热下先。。

Thaelin: Come on, baby girl...

Thaelin:来吧宝贝。。。。(发动坦克)

Thaelin: There we go!

Thaelin:出发!

Ovuun: This way. There is a safe spot up ahead, just outside the Iron Horde's facilities.

Ovuun:这边!前方有个安全点,就在钢铁部落的设施外面!

Hansel: I s'pose priority number one is to take care o' that nasty giant cannon.

汉瑟尔:我觉得当务之急是搞定那台恶心的巨炮。

Thaelin: Did somebody say "giant cannon"?

Thaelin:谁提到了巨炮?

Maraad: Soon enough. Our first priority is to find Yrel. She is out there somewhere.

玛尔拉德:很快就会(搞定它了),我们的首要目标是找到伊蕾尔。她一定就在那里的某处。

Maraad: D'kaan, you and our champion did some scouting earlier. What did you find?

玛尔拉德:D`kaan,你和我们的英雄早先去侦察了一下,你们发现了什么?

Ovuun: ...nothing conclusive, Vindicator.

Ovuun:没什么确实消息,守备官。

Maraad: I see. Well then, we will just have to...

玛尔拉德:好吧,那么我们必须。。。。。

Maraad: Is everyone alright?

玛尔拉德:都准备好了没?

Thaelin: I think I soiled m'self...

Thaelin:我把自己弄脏了。。。

Hansel: My ALE was back there...

汉瑟尔:我的麦芽酒还在后面。。。

Ovuun: Yes, everyone appears to be alright.

Ovuun: 是的所有人都准备完毕。

Maraad: Very well. We will set up camp ahead, and deal with this cannon.

玛尔拉德:非常好,我们就在这里扎营,然后处理这台大炮。

Maraad: Yrel will have to wait.

玛尔拉德:伊蕾尔不得不多等一会了。

Maraad: Everybody in the Tank. Yrel is being held as a slave in the Stonemaul ogres' slave camp.

玛尔拉德:所有人都进坦克。伊蕾儿一定被囚禁在石喉食人魔的集中营。

Maraad: Yrel might already be free if it weren't for the actions of one deceitful rangari.

玛尔拉德:如果不是因为一个狡猾的游骑兵的行动,伊蕾儿本来已经自由了。

Ovuun: I did what I thought was right, Vindicator. The missing girl seems to be distracting you from our mission.

Ovuun:我做了我觉得对的事,守备官。这个失踪的女孩看起来(从我们的任务中)让你分心。

Thaelin: Yeah, what's so special about this girl anyway?

Thaelin:是啊,为啥这个女孩(对你)这么特别?

Maraad: I lost her once. I will not lose her again.

玛尔拉德:我曾经失去过她,我绝不会再失去她!(舅姥爷威武)

Hansel: Now THAT'S somethin' I can get behind.

汉瑟尔:现在我总算知道了点什么。

Hansel: Besides, the ogres're sellin' slaves to the Iron Horde. Stoppin' ta beat 'em up fer a bit is well within the scope o' our mission.

汉瑟尔:食人魔正把奴隶们输送给钢铁部落。阻止并痛扁他们一顿对我们的任务也是不错的。

Okmok: You all is gonna get smashed.

Okmok:你们都将被打扁!

Maraad: Oh no, ogre, that's where you have it wrong. You see, we are the ones that will be doing the smashing today. Thaelin?

玛尔拉德:不,不会的,食人魔。你错了。今天被打扁的将会是你们。

Thaelin: Aye aye, cap'n!

Thaelin:是啊是啊长官!

Maraad: Now is our chance! Forward, Thaelin, with speed!

玛尔拉德:我们的机会来了!Thaelin!加速!

Okmok: What da...?

Okmok:卧。。。槽。。。

Maraad: Stay silent, all of you! Ogre, if you so much as GRUNT, I will personally beat the Light out of you.

玛尔拉德:你们全都闭嘴!食人魔!如果你们表现的像个蛮兵,我将亲自把你扁的(灵魂出窍)?

Ovuun: We can set up over there.

Ovuun: 我们可以在那扎营。

Okmok: Ok'mokk didn't make no sounds at all. You don' need ta smash Ok'mokk.

Okmok:Okmok不发出声音。你不必打扁欧莫克。

Okmok: Ach, I have a feelin' yer gonna get smashed anyway.

Okmok:嗷!我想你(我)双头?好想法要被扁了。

Maraad: A direct attack. A bold decision.

玛尔拉德:一次直接攻击。一个莽撞的决定。

Maraad: Form up, everyone. We are headed to Smokebelcher Depot.

玛尔拉德:所有人列队。我们前往 Smokebelcher Depot

Yrel: Room for one more on that elekk?

伊蕾尔:雷象上还有位子吗?

Maraad: Always, my love.

玛尔拉德:永远都有,吾爱。

Ovuun: Yrel, did you learn anything about the Goliath Cannon before your capture?

伊蕾尔,在你被抓前你知道关于巨人大炮的事情么?

Yrel: A bit. The one you destroyed was merely a prototype. The actual cannons are built in the foundry, to the north.

伊蕾尔:知道一点,你们摧毁的那台是原型机。量产型大炮在北面的铸造厂生产。

Yrel: I overheard one of the orcish leaders discussing a plan to use them on Shattrath.

伊蕾尔:我听闻一个兽人领袖谈论一项计划,他们打算(把这些加农炮)用在沙塔斯。

Thaelin: Shattrath? Ha! Even that big ol' hunk o' metal couldn't hit Shattrath from here.

Thaelin:沙塔斯?哈!没有炮弹或铁块能从这里打到沙塔斯。

Hansel: They could if it was loaded onta' a boat.

如果他们用船(运输的话)就可以。

Ovuun: I suspected the same thing. They must plan to load the cannons onto barges at the Naval Base, in the northeast.

Ovuun:我也在想相同的事情。他们一定计划着在东北面的Naval Base把这些大炮装上船。

Maraad: Our small group would never survive an attack on the . Too fortified.

玛尔拉德:我们的小队没可能在攻击Naval Base后还能完好无损,(它)太坚固了。

Maraad: We will continue attacking their supply lines.

玛尔拉德:我们将继续攻击他们的补给线。

Yrel: D'kaan, how long have you been scouting out here in Gorgrond?

伊蕾尔:D'kaan,多久前你侦察到过戈尔隆德?

Ovuun: A very long time. Longer than you've been alive, probably by two or threefold.

Ovuun: 很久很久以前,比你的活的还要久,大概2到3倍(于你的年纪)

Thaelin: D'ye get lonely?

Thaelin:那你孤独么?

Ovuun: A rangari who is not lonely is not doing his job.

Ovuun:1个游骑兵在工作时并不孤独。

Hansel: Sounds like a crap job to me. Life ain't worth livin' if y'don't have lads and a lass t'come home to.

汉瑟尔:听上去对我来说一个糟糕的工作。生命如果没有老婆孩子就毫无意义。

Yrel: Do you have a wife, Hansel?

伊蕾尔:你有老婆么?Hansel?

Hansel: Ach... the Blackrocks took 'er away.

汉瑟尔:嗷,黑石(兽人)掳走了她。

Hansel: That's half o'why I'm here: ta look after Thaelin, and ta get me wife back.

汉瑟尔:这也是我在这里的一大原因,照顾Thaelin,带我的老婆回家。

Maraad: We will find your wife, Hansel. And we will leave a wake of bodies behind us. The orcs will pay with blood for what they did to our families.

玛尔拉德:我们会找到你的妻子, Hansel。并且我们我们会杀的他们片甲不留。兽人必须为他们对我们的家人做出的事情付出血的代价。

Hansel: Y'know, that's the darkest, coldest, most inspirin' thing I've ever heard from the lips of a paladin.

汉瑟尔:额。。这大概是我从一个圣骑士嘴里听过的最黑暗最冷漠,最振奋人心的话了。

Maraad: Our work here is done. Next, we head to Smokebelcher Depot.、

玛尔拉德:我们在这的工作完成了。下一站,Smokebelcher Depot.

Yrel: Thaelin, are you doing alright in there?

伊蕾尔:Thaelin,你在那(坦克里)还好么?

Thaelin: Quite fine, ma'am. Just happy to be out o' combat and back in me Tank.

Thaelin:还不错,女士,远离打斗坐进我的坦克对我来说很开心。

Yrel: This land is plagued by war. Do you think you'll return to the safety of home after our mission is done?

伊蕾尔:这里的土地被战争折磨着。你会在完成任务后回到你安全的家么?

Thaelin: I dunno how much you've heard about Azeroth, ma'am, but we've got our fair share of war, too.

Thaelin:我不知道你对艾泽拉斯了解多少,女士。但我们都身处战争。

Hansel: Once I've found me Ellie, I know I'll be headed back ta Searin' Gorge.

汉瑟尔:一旦我找到了我的Ellie(他老婆),我就回灼热峡谷。

Hansel: What about you, lassie? Will ye go home?

汉瑟尔:那你呢?小女孩?你会回家么?

Yrel: With Velen gone, I feel like I don't have a home anymore.

伊蕾尔:维纶死了,我觉得我再也没有家了。

Ovuun: We are draenei, Yrel. Being without a home is in our nature.

Ovuun: 我们是德莱尼,伊蕾尔,无家可归是我们的天性。

Yrel: I was thinking I might go through the portal with you, my love.

伊蕾尔:我在想我也许可以和你一起跨过传送门,吾爱。

Maraad: Yes, Yrel. You will have a home on Azeroth.

玛尔拉德:是的,伊蕾尔。你会在艾泽拉斯拥有一个家。

Maraad: But first, we will make these orcs suffer for what they did to you. Their sins cannot be forgiven.

玛尔拉德:但首先,我们必须让那些兽人为对你做出的**付出代价。他们的罪孽不能被宽恕。

Maraad(也许是Yrel): Maraad, you're frightening me.

伊蕾尔:玛尔拉德,你吓到我了。

Maraad: The Iron Horde's supply lines are now cut, however temporarily. We have forged our alliance with the Shapers.

玛尔拉德:钢铁部落的补给线被切断了。而且暂时的,我们可以和塑造者结盟来强化我们的联盟。

Maraad: There will never be a better time than this. Let us head to the Naval Base and exact our vengeance on the Iron Horde!

玛尔拉德:没有比现在更好的时机了。让我们去 Naval Base向钢铁部落复仇。

Yrel: What is our plan, Maraad?

伊蕾尔:我们的计划是什么?马拉德?

Maraad: We will slay as many of the vile things as we can. We will burn their homes and show them fear.

玛尔拉德:我们将竭尽全力的斩杀他们,我们将烧毁他们的家园,让他们知道什么叫恐惧。(这话好像哪里听过,马拉德你和当年那些绿皮有啥分别)

Maraad: I will make them feel the pain I felt when I lost you, Yrel.

玛尔拉德:我将让他们感受到我当年失去你的痛苦,伊蕾儿。

Yrel: Maraad... I am honored...

伊蕾尔:玛尔拉德。。。我深感荣幸。。

Yrel: ...but perhaps you are taking your vengeance too far. Have you forgotten what the Prophet taught us?

伊蕾尔:但是也许你复仇的太过了?你忘了先知是如何教导我们的了么?

Maraad: The prophet is DEAD, Yrel. Look what his teachings did for him.

玛尔拉德:先知死了,伊蕾儿,看看他的教诲给他带来了什么。

Thaelin: Ye've gone too far, Maraad.

Thaelin:你做的太过了,马拉德。

Thaelin: The Light's left ye. Even I can see that.

Thaelin:圣光离开了你,即使我都能感觉到。

Ovuun: I carry no particular love for the Light, but I agree. You need to remember what you stand for, Vindicator.

Ovuun:我没感受到圣光特别的眷顾,但是我同意。你需要好好想想你为何而战,守备官。

Maraad: Are any of you more holy than me? I am the LEADER of this expedition, and I will not be questioned any further!

玛尔拉德:你们中谁比老子更圣洁(接近圣光)(老子比你们多修炼了30年)??我是这支远征队的头,我不想再被质疑!

Maraad: The Light has not left me, Thaelin. No... the Light has finally shown me its true form.

玛尔拉德:圣光没有离开我,Thaelin。不。。圣光已经告诉了我他真正的形态。

Maraad: Vengeance.

玛尔拉德:复仇。

Maraad: I saw the naaru's vengeance in the Purge of Grommar. I was there as K'ara herself unleashed holy death upon the filthy hordes.

玛尔拉德:我在肃清Grommar的行动中看到了纳鲁的复仇。卡拉(被维纶用生命拯救的纳鲁)对那些污秽的部落释放了圣光的制裁。

Maraad: And now that these hordes have taken, broken, and defiled my angel Yrel, I intend to unleash my own...

玛尔拉德:然而现在这些部落要绑架,摧残,亵渎我的天使,伊蕾儿。我也必须释放我的。。。。。

Yrel: Maraad, my love. That's enough.

伊蕾尔:玛尔拉德,吾爱,够了。

Maraad: Yrel...

玛尔拉德:伊蕾尔。。。。

Yrel: You have been through too much, Maraad. Your thirst for vengeance will only lead to our death.

伊蕾尔:你陷得太深了,马拉德。你对复仇的渴望会招致我们的死亡。

Yrel: Yes, I was taken, but I am not defiled, and I am not broken.

伊蕾尔:是的,我被绑架,但是我没被亵渎,他们也没有摧残我。

Yrel: Rest now. I will lead our attack on the Naval Base.

伊蕾尔:休息吧。我将指挥对Naval Base.的进攻。

Thaelin: I'm with you, Yrel.

Thaelin:我听你的,伊蕾尔。

Ovuun: I, too, will follow you.

Ovuun: 我也是,听你的。

Hansel: And I.

汉瑟尔:我也是。

Maraad: Very well.

玛尔拉德:很好。

Maraad: Thank you, Yrel. I don't know what's coming over me.

玛尔拉德:谢谢你,伊蕾儿,我不知道是什么笼罩(占据)了我。

塔纳安丛林

Khadgar: Our work is done. The portal is closed, for now.

卡德加:我们的工作完成了。传送门关闭了,暂时。

Khadgar: The only remaining task left is to die fighting. Who's with me?

卡德加:剩下的唯一工作就是一场死斗。谁跟我来?

Dartoon: No, human. It was my duty to watch over this portal, and I failed. My troops and I will buy the time you need to escape.

Dartoon:不,人类。看守传送门是我的义务,然而我失败了。我的人以及我会为你们撤退争取时间。

Netherwane: I shared that duty with you, Dar'toon. We will meet the enemy together.

Netherwane:我也有同样的义务,Dar'toon。我们一起作战。

Thrall: Your sacrifices - and your camaraderie - will not be forgotten.

萨尔:你们的牺牲,以及你们的友情,将不会被遗忘。

Khadgar: Very well. Follow me!

卡德加:很好,跟我来!

Khadgar: Prepare to heroicallyCTRL-Ethrough the portal with me!

卡德加:准备好和我一起穿过传送门!

Yrel: We have a visitor. Perhaps a savior.

伊蕾尔:我们有一位访客。也许是一位救星。

Yrel: Quickly now, follow me!

伊蕾尔:速度!跟紧我!

Drekthar: I feel the flames dying down. What is happening, draenei?

德雷克塔尔:我感到火焰在熄灭。发生了什么事?德莱尼?

Thrall: Look at him - brutally cutting down unarmed prisoners.

萨尔:看看他-残忍地砍杀手无寸铁的囚犯。

Kargath: I'd greet you, invaders, but I'm afraid I don't have the time.

卡加斯:我本该问候你,入侵者,但是我恐怕没空(来管你)。

Thrall: Thought you'd never ask.

萨尔:还以为你不会问了呢。

加入17173玩家俱乐部,100%领《原神》月卡、《王者荣耀》888点券、《魔兽世界》T恤等周边好礼!
加入方式:微信关注“17173服务号”