Thaelin: Quite fine, ma'am. Just happy to be out o' combat and back in me Tank.
Thaelin:还不错,女士,远离打斗坐进我的坦克对我来说很开心。
Yrel: This land is plagued by war. Do you think you'll return to the safety of home after our mission is done?
伊蕾尔:这里的土地被战争折磨着。你会在完成任务后回到你安全的家么?
Thaelin: I dunno how much you've heard about Azeroth, ma'am, but we've got our fair share of war, too.
Thaelin:我不知道你对艾泽拉斯了解多少,女士。但我们都身处战争。
Hansel: Once I've found me Ellie, I know I'll be headed back ta Searin' Gorge.
汉瑟尔:一旦我找到了我的Ellie(他老婆),我就回灼热峡谷。
Hansel: What about you, lassie? Will ye go home?
汉瑟尔:那你呢?小女孩?你会回家么?
Yrel: With Velen gone, I feel like I don't have a home anymore.
伊蕾尔:维纶死了,我觉得我再也没有家了。
Ovuun: We are draenei, Yrel. Being without a home is in our nature.
Ovuun: 我们是德莱尼,伊蕾尔,无家可归是我们的天性。
Yrel: I was thinking I might go through the portal with you, my love.
伊蕾尔:我在想我也许可以和你一起跨过传送门,吾爱。
Maraad: Yes, Yrel. You will have a home on Azeroth.
玛尔拉德:是的,伊蕾尔。你会在艾泽拉斯拥有一个家。
Maraad: But first, we will make these orcs suffer for what they did to you. Their sins cannot be forgiven.
玛尔拉德:但首先,我们必须让那些兽人为对你做出的**付出代价。他们的罪孽不能被宽恕。
Maraad(也许是Yrel): Maraad, you're frightening me.
伊蕾尔:玛尔拉德,你吓到我了。
Maraad: The Iron Horde's supply lines are now cut, however temporarily. We have forged our alliance with the Shapers.
玛尔拉德:钢铁部落的补给线被切断了。而且暂时的,我们可以和塑造者结盟来强化我们的联盟。
Maraad: There will never be a better time than this. Let us head to the Naval Base and exact our vengeance on the Iron Horde!
玛尔拉德:没有比现在更好的时机了。让我们去 Naval Base向钢铁部落复仇。
Yrel: What is our plan, Maraad?
伊蕾尔:我们的计划是什么?马拉德?
Maraad: We will slay as many of the vile things as we can. We will burn their homes and show them fear.
玛尔拉德:我们将竭尽全力的斩杀他们,我们将烧毁他们的家园,让他们知道什么叫恐惧。(这话好像哪里听过,马拉德你和当年那些绿皮有啥分别)
Maraad: I will make them feel the pain I felt when I lost you, Yrel.
玛尔拉德:我将让他们感受到我当年失去你的痛苦,伊蕾儿。
Yrel: Maraad... I am honored...
伊蕾尔:玛尔拉德。。。我深感荣幸。。
Yrel: ...but perhaps you are taking your vengeance too far. Have you forgotten what the Prophet taught us?
伊蕾尔:但是也许你复仇的太过了?你忘了先知是如何教导我们的了么?
Maraad: The prophet is DEAD, Yrel. Look what his teachings did for him.
玛尔拉德:先知死了,伊蕾儿,看看他的教诲给他带来了什么。
Thaelin: Ye've gone too far, Maraad.
Thaelin:你做的太过了,马拉德。
Thaelin: The Light's left ye. Even I can see that.
Thaelin:圣光离开了你,即使我都能感觉到。
Ovuun: I carry no particular love for the Light, but I agree. You need to remember what you stand for, Vindicator.
Ovuun:我没感受到圣光特别的眷顾,但是我同意。你需要好好想想你为何而战,守备官。
Maraad: Are any of you more holy than me? I am the LEADER of this expedition, and I will not be questioned any further!
玛尔拉德:你们中谁比老子更圣洁(接近圣光)(老子比你们多修炼了30年)??我是这支远征队的头,我不想再被质疑!
Maraad: The Light has not left me, Thaelin. No... the Light has finally shown me its true form.
玛尔拉德:圣光没有离开我,Thaelin。不。。圣光已经告诉了我他真正的形态。
Maraad: Vengeance.
玛尔拉德:复仇。
Maraad: I saw the naaru's vengeance in the Purge of Grommar. I was there as K'ara herself unleashed holy death upon the filthy hordes.
玛尔拉德:我在肃清Grommar的行动中看到了纳鲁的复仇。卡拉(被维纶用生命拯救的纳鲁)对那些污秽的部落释放了圣光的制裁。
Maraad: And now that these hordes have taken, broken, and defiled my angel Yrel, I intend to unleash my own...
玛尔拉德:然而现在这些部落要绑架,摧残,亵渎我的天使,伊蕾儿。我也必须释放我的。。。。。
Yrel: Maraad, my love. That's enough.
伊蕾尔:玛尔拉德,吾爱,够了。
Maraad: Yrel...
玛尔拉德:伊蕾尔。。。。
Yrel: You have been through too much, Maraad. Your thirst for vengeance will only lead to our death.
伊蕾尔:你陷得太深了,马拉德。你对复仇的渴望会招致我们的死亡。
Yrel: Yes, I was taken, but I am not defiled, and I am not broken.
伊蕾尔:是的,我被绑架,但是我没被亵渎,他们也没有摧残我。
Yrel: Rest now. I will lead our attack on the Naval Base.
伊蕾尔:休息吧。我将指挥对Naval Base.的进攻。
Thaelin: I'm with you, Yrel.
Thaelin:我听你的,伊蕾尔。
Ovuun: I, too, will follow you.
Ovuun: 我也是,听你的。
Hansel: And I.
汉瑟尔:我也是。
Maraad: Very well.
玛尔拉德:很好。
Maraad: Thank you, Yrel. I don't know what's coming over me.
玛尔拉德:谢谢你,伊蕾儿,我不知道是什么笼罩(占据)了我。