Ovuun: I did what I thought was right, Vindicator. The missing girl seems to be distracting you from our mission.
Ovuun:我做了我觉得对的事,守备官。这个失踪的女孩看起来(从我们的任务中)让你分心。
Thaelin: Yeah, what's so special about this girl anyway?
Thaelin:是啊,为啥这个女孩(对你)这么特别?
Maraad: I lost her once. I will not lose her again.
玛尔拉德:我曾经失去过她,我绝不会再失去她!(舅姥爷威武)
Hansel: Now THAT'S somethin' I can get behind.
汉瑟尔:现在我总算知道了点什么。
Hansel: Besides, the ogres're sellin' slaves to the Iron Horde. Stoppin' ta beat 'em up fer a bit is well within the scope o' our mission.
汉瑟尔:食人魔正把奴隶们输送给钢铁部落。阻止并痛扁他们一顿对我们的任务也是不错的。
Okmok: You all is gonna get smashed.
Okmok:你们都将被打扁!
Maraad: Oh no, ogre, that's where you have it wrong. You see, we are the ones that will be doing the smashing today. Thaelin?
玛尔拉德:不,不会的,食人魔。你错了。今天被打扁的将会是你们。
Thaelin: Aye aye, cap'n!
Thaelin:是啊是啊长官!
Maraad: Now is our chance! Forward, Thaelin, with speed!
玛尔拉德:我们的机会来了!Thaelin!加速!
Okmok: What da...?
Okmok:卧。。。槽。。。
Maraad: Stay silent, all of you! Ogre, if you so much as GRUNT, I will personally beat the Light out of you.
玛尔拉德:你们全都闭嘴!食人魔!如果你们表现的像个蛮兵,我将亲自把你扁的(灵魂出窍)?
Ovuun: We can set up over there.
Ovuun: 我们可以在那扎营。
Okmok: Ok'mokk didn't make no sounds at all. You don' need ta smash Ok'mokk.
Okmok:Okmok不发出声音。你不必打扁欧莫克。
Okmok: Ach, I have a feelin' yer gonna get smashed anyway.
Okmok:嗷!我想你(我)双头?好想法要被扁了。
Maraad: A direct attack. A bold decision.
玛尔拉德:一次直接攻击。一个莽撞的决定。
Maraad: Form up, everyone. We are headed to Smokebelcher Depot.
玛尔拉德:所有人列队。我们前往 Smokebelcher Depot
Yrel: Room for one more on that elekk?
伊蕾尔:雷象上还有位子吗?
Maraad: Always, my love.
玛尔拉德:永远都有,吾爱。
Ovuun: Yrel, did you learn anything about the Goliath Cannon before your capture?
伊蕾尔,在你被抓前你知道关于巨人大炮的事情么?
Yrel: A bit. The one you destroyed was merely a prototype. The actual cannons are built in the foundry, to the north.
伊蕾尔:知道一点,你们摧毁的那台是原型机。量产型大炮在北面的铸造厂生产。
Yrel: I overheard one of the orcish leaders discussing a plan to use them on Shattrath.
伊蕾尔:我听闻一个兽人领袖谈论一项计划,他们打算(把这些加农炮)用在沙塔斯。
Thaelin: Shattrath? Ha! Even that big ol' hunk o' metal couldn't hit Shattrath from here.
Thaelin:沙塔斯?哈!没有炮弹或铁块能从这里打到沙塔斯。
Hansel: They could if it was loaded onta' a boat.
如果他们用船(运输的话)就可以。
Ovuun: I suspected the same thing. They must plan to load the cannons onto barges at the Naval Base, in the northeast.
Ovuun:我也在想相同的事情。他们一定计划着在东北面的Naval Base把这些大炮装上船。
Maraad: Our small group would never survive an attack on the . Too fortified.
玛尔拉德:我们的小队没可能在攻击Naval Base后还能完好无损,(它)太坚固了。
Maraad: We will continue attacking their supply lines.
玛尔拉德:我们将继续攻击他们的补给线。
Yrel: D'kaan, how long have you been scouting out here in Gorgrond?
伊蕾尔:D'kaan,多久前你侦察到过戈尔隆德?
Ovuun: A very long time. Longer than you've been alive, probably by two or threefold.
Ovuun: 很久很久以前,比你的活的还要久,大概2到3倍(于你的年纪)
Thaelin: D'ye get lonely?
Thaelin:那你孤独么?
Ovuun: A rangari who is not lonely is not doing his job.
Ovuun:1个游骑兵在工作时并不孤独。
Hansel: Sounds like a crap job to me. Life ain't worth livin' if y'don't have lads and a lass t'come home to.
汉瑟尔:听上去对我来说一个糟糕的工作。生命如果没有老婆孩子就毫无意义。
Yrel: Do you have a wife, Hansel?
伊蕾尔:你有老婆么?Hansel?
Hansel: Ach... the Blackrocks took 'er away.
汉瑟尔:嗷,黑石(兽人)掳走了她。
Hansel: That's half o'why I'm here: ta look after Thaelin, and ta get me wife back.
汉瑟尔:这也是我在这里的一大原因,照顾Thaelin,带我的老婆回家。
Maraad: We will find your wife, Hansel. And we will leave a wake of bodies behind us. The orcs will pay with blood for what they did to our families.
玛尔拉德:我们会找到你的妻子, Hansel。并且我们我们会杀的他们片甲不留。兽人必须为他们对我们的家人做出的事情付出血的代价。
Hansel: Y'know, that's the darkest, coldest, most inspirin' thing I've ever heard from the lips of a paladin.
汉瑟尔:额。。这大概是我从一个圣骑士嘴里听过的最黑暗最冷漠,最振奋人心的话了。
Maraad: Our work here is done. Next, we head to Smokebelcher Depot.、
玛尔拉德:我们在这的工作完成了。下一站,Smokebelcher Depot.
Yrel: Thaelin, are you doing alright in there?
伊蕾尔:Thaelin,你在那(坦克里)还好么?