8.1数据挖掘 团队副本围攻祖达萨的文本剧透

时间:2018-09-30 20:29 作者:flwrz 来源:NGA 手机订阅 神评论

新闻导语

8.1数据挖掘 团队副本围攻祖达萨的文本剧透,一起看下吧!

战斗
围攻祖达萨之战中的文本

联盟抵达达萨罗金字塔

(根据上文,纳兹米尔的联盟舰队应该是佯攻,实际上声东击西从祖达萨港口入侵)

Alliance forces have come ashore in the harbor. They are spreading throughout Zuldazar like a plague.  

联盟部队已经抵达港口岸上。 它们像瘟疫一样在整个祖达萨蔓延。

We must reach de pyramid before dey do! My father is defending it with only a handful of guards.

我们必须在他们之前赶到金字塔! 我的父亲只派了少数守卫守护它。

De city surges with Bwonsamdi's power! My father would not invoke dis ritual unless de odds were dire.

城市中汹涌着邦桑迪的力量!除非情况很紧急,不然我父亲不会进行这仪式。

I must go to his side at once. Champions of de Horde, please... hurry!

我必须马上赶到他身边。部落的勇士,拜托...赶紧!

You heard her. Keep moving!  

你听到她的话了。继续走!

Attention Horde thugs! This primitive pyramid is now Alliance property!  

注意了,部落渣滓!这个金字塔现在是联盟的财产!

部落等着联盟

Whoo! Your iron star made my post shake all the way from the front gates, Uraka!

哇哦!你的钢铁之星在正门都把我的位置给晃动了,乌拉卡!

Uraka smiles.

乌拉卡笑了。

I knew you'd appreciate my genius eventually.

我就知道你最终会感谢我的才能。

We gotta make more of them. Hundreds of them... Millions of them... Bomb-billions of them!

我们要造更多这些,成百上千...成千上万... 几十亿!

Heh. You bring the Azerite, and I'll bring the boom, lil' one.

哈。你给我艾泽莱特,我给你炸弹,小家伙。

Deal! That's a binding contract!

成交。牢靠的合同。

I removed the brakes to accommodate a bigger Azerite payload. Hope you don't mind!

我拆下制动器以容纳更大的艾泽莱特负载。 希望你不介意!

Ha ha ha ha! Burn 'em up, $p! For the Horde!

哈哈哈哈! 烧掉它们! 为了部落!

部落找到了Grong大王,部落方的其中一个boss

To demonstrate our capabilities, we've prepared a little... or shall I say BIG... surprise for you!  

为了展示我们的能力,我们准备了一点......或者我应该说大 ...惊喜!

Champions, deal with that overgrown distraction. Rokhan, with me. We must hold this ground!  

勇士,处理这些多余的麻烦。洛坎,跟着我。我们必须守住这里!

Ohhhhhhh, what we got here now? Dis big fella look like he could be useful, eh?  

噢噢噢噢,这是什么?这个大家伙看起来很有用,嗯?

Don't ya be lazy now, ape mon! Get up and show those invaders dat dey shouldn't be messin' wit ol' Bwonsamdi!  

别偷懒,猩猩怪!站起来给那些入侵者看看他们不该惹老邦桑迪!

I've seen mightier. Let's move!  

我见过更强的。该走了!

吉安娜和凋零者见面

Halt! You will come no further!

停下!你可不准再往前一步了!

Proudmoore... Oh, I am going to enjoy seeing you fall!  

普罗德摩尔...哦,我会享受你倒下的那一刻的!

Why Blightcaller... I don't believe you've ever received a proper burial. I'd say you're overdue.

凋零者,为什么...我不认为有人为你举行过正式的葬礼。我觉得你已经过期了!

Champions! Find a way around her damned ice walls... or through them!  

勇士!找条路绕过她该死的冰墙...或者打穿它!

Troops, get down there! Hold off the Horde advance!  

部队,来这里!阻止部落前进!

某人报告联盟进攻祖达萨

You! Tell us happened here. Now!  

你!告诉我们发生了什么,马上!

Dose Alliance monsters! Dey... dey...

那些联盟怪物!他们...他们...

Get ahold of yourself! These champions of the Horde will avenge your king. Give them every bit of information you can.  

坚持住!这些部落的勇士会为你的国王报仇的。尽可能给他们所有信息。

I will tell you everything I know. It began when de Alliance reached de pyramid...

我会告诉你我所知的一切。这一切都始于联盟到达金字塔的时候...

De rest you know. King Rastakhan was a hero for his people. I would do anything to avenge him!

剩下的你都知道了。拉斯塔哈大王是他人民的英雄。我会为他复仇付出一切!

The Alliance must suffer for their crimes. Do not let them get away!

联盟必须为他们的罪行付出代价。别让他们逃跑了!  

I don't care what that monstrosity is. Bring it down, champions!  

我不在乎那个庞然大物是什么。击倒它,勇士!

No! Dose butchers are getting away!

不!这些屠夫要逃走了!

Helm, bring us to de docks! By de loa... what has happened here?

领队,带我们去码头!洛阿在上...这都发生了什么?

De Alliance invaded our city and killed our king. De wounded need my aid.

联盟入侵了我们的城市还杀了我们的国王。伤员需要我的援助。

Captain, take dese Horde champions and pursue de murderers! Bring me de head of Jaina Proudmoore!

队长,带上这些部落的勇士追击凶手们!把吉安娜·普罗德摩尔的头颅带给我!

It will be so, princess! Heroes, come aboard!

如你所愿,公主!英雄们,来吧!

吉安娜在战斗中活了下来

Leave da princess to her grief, champions. No doubt she bein' greatful to ya for seekin' to avenge Rastakhan.  

让公主静一静,勇士。毫无疑问她会感激你尝试为拉斯塔哈报仇。

And yet Proudmoore managed to escape with her wretched life. The Warchief will not be pleased.  

然而普罗德摩尔苟延残喘地逃跑了。大酋长不会满意的。

Still... you made the Alliance bleed. Gather your strength, heroes. There will be more fighting to come.  

但是...你成功让联盟流血了。准备好,英雄们。接下来还有更多的战斗等着。

It seems the Banshee Queen isn't the only one with ghouls in her arsenal.  

看来女妖之王并不是唯一一个在武器库中有食尸鬼(双关,ghoul也可以指盗墓者)的人。

I don't think so, goblin. Heroes, you know what to do.  

我可不这么想,地精。英雄们,你们知道该做什么。

梅卡托克与加里维克斯之战

You plan to stop me with that gaudy shambles you call a flight suit? Were you planning to sparkle me to death?  

你打算用你称之为飞行服的华而不实的垃圾来阻止我吗? 你打算让这亮光把我闪死吗?

You think you're better than me? YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME?! Let's go, tinkerboy!  

你觉得你比我强? 你觉得你比我强?! 我们上,工匠小伙们!

Hah! Slap on all the gold and glitter you want. Your inventions are still cut-rate trash!  

哈! 尽管甩你的金币和亮片。 你的发明仍然是低价垃圾!

梅卡托克与加里维克斯战后

What the...? Okay, I wanna know two things... First, how could you let that pipsqueak get away? And second... WHY DON'T I HAVE AN ESCAPE POD LIKE THAT?  

这...?好吧,我想知道两件事...第一,你怎么让那个小矮子逃跑的?第二...为什么我没有一个那样的逃生舱?

Enough! That's one Alliance hero down. But I want your blades soaked in Proudmoore blood. Move!  

够了!一个联盟英雄倒下了。但我想让你的刀刃尝尝普罗德摩尔的血。快走!

联盟撤退

The 7th Legion fought bravely to get us out of there.  

第七军团的勇敢战斗让我们成功撤退。

The Horde forces were relentless... bloodthirsty. But our Kul Tiran forces weren't backing down!  

部落军队无情......嗜血。 但我们的库尔提拉斯部队没有退缩!

The sea priests did their job. It was a sight to behold!  

海潮贤者干得很好。这可难得一见!

That's when the troll princess returned... with blood in her eyes.  

就在那个巨魔公主回来的时候...她眼中所见的血。

The champions of the Horde boarded the Zandalari ship and came after us.

部落的勇士登上赞达拉的船只,并追击我们。

吉安娜的英勇行为

Lord Admiral Proudmoore was as gallant as they come! She offered the Horde every chance to turn back.

普罗德摩尔海军上将就跟他们来的时候一样勇敢。她给了部落一切回头的机会。

When it looked like the Horde might get the upper hand, the Lord Admiral turned the tables!

就当部落看上去要占上风的时候,海军上将反击了!

And that's how it happened. Lady Proudmoore was the bravest hero I'd ever seen!

这就是发生的一切。普罗德摩尔女士是我见过最勇敢的英雄!

Thank you, soldier. We will see that you Lord Admiral's wounds are healed.

谢谢你,士兵。我们会看到你的海军上将痊愈的那天。

Champions, thank you for all you've done this day. We cannot reward you enough for your service.

勇士,谢谢你今天所做的一切。我们无法对你所做的一切给出足够的奖赏。

No doubt the Horde will seek reprisal for their losses. We must make ready for what is to come.

毫无疑问部落会报复他们损失的一切。我们必须为那一刻准备好。

相关阅读:魔兽世界8.0