8.1数据挖掘 一些剧情推进对话文案翻译

时间:2018-09-30 20:25 作者:独倚望江楼 来源:NGA 手机订阅 神评论

新闻导语

8.1数据挖掘 一些剧情推进对话文案翻译,一起看下吧!

塔兰吉公主

Tell me, Otoye... how did these invaders breach our city?

告诉我,Otoye…这些侵略者是怎么登陆我们的城市的?

They knew Dazar'alor as though they had been here before...

他们了解赞达拉莱就像他们曾经来过一样…

They struck without honor... they stole what they could carry, and destroyed what they could not.

他们的偷袭毫无荣耀…他们偷走了所有能带走的,把带不走的都摧毁了。

I must know, Otoye... how did my father fall?

我必须知道,Otoye…我的父亲是怎么死的?

**法尔相关

Saurfang's hidin' out at a small farm nearby. We best be gettin' dere before dey do!

**法尔藏匿在一个附近的一个小农场,在他们行动前必须到达那里!(这个应该是老兵里的巨魔小哥说的)

Varok Saurfang! You are guilty of treason against the Dark Lady. Exit the hut or I will burn it down... like that tree your Alliance friends loved so dearly.

**法尔!你应为背叛黑暗女王而感到耻辱。离开这间小屋,否则我将像烧毁你那些联盟朋友深爱的树一样烧了它。

Ya ain't got a shred of honor between ya! How ya gonna turn ya backs on Saurfang, after all he's done for da Horde?

你们所作所为毫无荣耀可言!**法尔为部落做了这么多事,你们怎能如此对他!

Champion, you and that troll need to stay out of this. My orders come from the warchief herself!

勇士,你和这个巨魔需要对此回避。我的指令来自大酋长本人。(应该是那名黑暗卫士莱雅娜)

And what orders might those be?

那其他的指令呢?

You turned your back on your duty to the Horde, Saurfang.

你背叛了你在部落的职责,**法尔。

And worse, after you abandoned your people, you conspired with humans against your warchief.

You will throw down your weapon at once and come with us.

更可恶的是,你背叛了你的人民之后,你和人类阴谋对抗你的大酋长。

放下你的武器,跟我们走。

Or you will die here, in the swamp, alone.

否则你就会在这片沼泽孤独地死去。

Not alone!

并不!

I see you still have not learned to fear impossible odds, my young friend. It is an honor to stand at your side.

我认为你还是没有学会摒弃渺茫的希望,小朋友。很荣幸和你共同战斗。

Enough of your prattling, dark ranger! If you came seeking a fight, you shall have it!

废话少说,黑暗卫士!如果你渴望一场战斗,那就来吧!

For the honor of the Horde! Lok-tar ogar!

为了部落的荣耀!不胜即亡!

Kill the traitor--and all who stand with him!

杀了这个叛徒和他的所有同谋!

If you are to remain in the Banshee's favor, she needs to believe that I defeated you. But it has to look like you put up a good fight.

为了保持那个女妖对你的赞赏,你需要让她相信我打败了你,还需要让你看起来经过了一场激烈的战斗。

Ready? Take a deep breath. I fear I lack practice in pulling my punches.

准备好了?深呼吸。我怕拿不准我的力道。

Ah, good. You are still alive. Bruised... but alive.

啊,很好,你还活着,虽然鼻青脸肿了。

Return to the Banshee Queen. Tell her that I will be no one's pawn.

回女妖之王身边,告诉他我不是任何人的走卒。

Zekhan, I need you to remain in Orgrimmar. Let those who wish to restore the honor of the Horde know that they must not give up hope.

曾克汉,你必须待在奥格瑞玛,激励那些对部落的荣耀还没放弃希望之人。

No way, mon. I'm comin' with ya! Where da high overlord go, I go.

不行。大王去哪里,我就去哪里!

Not today, my friend. This path I must travel alone.

不是现在,我的朋友。这段路我必须独自走。

Go with honor. You will see me again.

荣耀与你同在,我们会再见的。

Okay, hero. We best get back ta Orgrimmar... before more enemies show up!

好了英雄。在更多敌人出现之前,我们最好快点回到奥格瑞玛。

相关阅读:魔兽世界8.0