8.1数据挖掘 一些剧情推进对话文案翻译

时间:2018-09-30 20:25 作者:独倚望江楼 来源:NGA 手机订阅 神评论

新闻导语

8.1数据挖掘 一些剧情推进对话文案翻译,一起看下吧!

希尔瓦娜斯

Thank you for coming so quickly, $n. This is a matter I could entrust only to you.

你来的很及时,xxx(玩家)。这件事我只能托付给你。

My spies report that Varok Saurfang has escaped Alliance custody. He'd been held in the Stormwind Stockades since the assault on Lordaeron.

我的密探报告说,**法尔大王已经逃离了暴风城的**。自从洛丹伦之战后,他一直被关押在暴风城监狱,

Should the boy-king's forces locate Saurfang, no doubt they will kill him on sight.

那个小鬼国王的人毫无疑问会在**法尔进入视线的那一刻杀死他。

While some within our ranks have questioned the High Overlord's loyalties, we cannot allow him to fall back into the enemy's hands.

虽然我们的队伍中有人质疑大王的忠诚,但是我们不能让他落入敌手。

I expect you to find him before they do.

我希望你能在他们(联盟)行动之前找到他。

Dark Ranger Lyana is an exceptional tracker. She will assist you on this assignment.

Of course, my lady.

黑暗卫士莱雅娜是一名出色的斥候,她会帮你完成这项任务。

遵命,黑暗女士。

Ugh... are we dead? Is this how Sylvanas always feels?

啊。。。我们死了吗?这就是希尔瓦娜斯一直体会的?

Nope... not dead. Just wishing we were dead. This must be how Sylvanas always feels.

不,没死,真希望我们是死了。这肯定是希尔瓦娜斯一直体会的。

Thank you for coming, $n. Zuldazar is still reeling from de Alliance attack. De faith of my people has been shaken... as has my own.

感谢你的到来,xxx。祖达萨依然因联盟的进攻而感到震惊。人民的信仰动摇了。。。连我也是如此。

I too know the pain of losing a father. If there is anything I can do, please do not hesitate to ask.

丧父之痛,我也深有体会。如果有什么我能做的,请尽管提出来。

You have seen firsthand the treachery of the Alliance. Let your grief be sated by vengeance against them.

你已目睹了联盟的背叛(此处翻译不敢确定,请大手子斧正),让你的无情复仇抚慰你的悲伤。

This is not the time to speak of revenge, Blightcaller!

这不是说复仇的时候,凋零者!

Enough! The warchief has arrived.

够了!大酋长到了。

My condolences on your loss, princess. Excuse me... Queen Talanji.

为你的痛苦哀悼,公主。抱歉。。女王。

Titles mean little to me now. I must know... with the Zandalari navy in ruins, does the Horde intend to abandon us?

名号对我毫无意义。我必须知道,随着赞达拉海军的陨落,部落会筹划背弃我们吗?

We do not turn our back on our allies, Talanji. The war campaign has taken an unfortunate turn, to be certain... but our cause is not lost.

我们不会背弃我们的盟友,塔兰吉。战争发生了不好的转变,但值得确信的是,我们并未失败。

My queen... reports are coming in from all outposts. The Alliance is tightening its grip. Victory is within their grasp.

我的女王,斥候报告联盟正在加紧他们的掌控,胜利正在向他们倾斜。

Perhaps we can open negotiations—

或许我们可以谈判…

The Alliance slays the leader of the Zandalari, and you speak of negotiations?

联盟杀害了赞达拉的领袖,而你却说谈判?

No. This war will not end until we stand victorious. Until the Little Lion kneels before my throne.

不。这场战争直到我们胜利才会结束。直到这头小狮子跪在我的王座。

Come to the Banshee's Wail. I have a plan to ensure the Proudmoore family pays dearly for Rastakhan's death.

来自女妖之嚎号的消息。我有一个计划,让普罗德摩尔家族为拉斯塔哈的死付出足够的代价。

相关阅读:魔兽世界8.0