文本来自Wowpedia([http://wow.gamepedia.com/Kilrogg_Deadeye_(tactics)]),翻译自制。这段文本似乎在4月就已经放出了,有人翻过吗?
死亡幻象 Vision of Death
注视我的双眼,见证你们的末日吧!
Gaze into my eyes and witness your doom!
全团看到他们与卡德加一起对燃烧军团进行最后的抵抗。部落玩家被传送到幽暗城皇家区,联盟玩家被传送到暴风要塞王座大厅。
The raid sees a vision of their final stand against the Burning Legion, alongside Khadgar. Horde players are transported to the Royal Quarter of the Undercity, while Alliance players are sent to the Throne Room of Stormwind Keep.
大法师卡德加说:能看到你们从上一波攻势中幸存真好,不过燃烧军团一旦发动最后的猛攻,就会彻底消灭我们。
Archmage Khadgar says: It's good to see you survived that last assault, but when the Burning Legion makes its final push, they'll wipe us out.
大法师卡德加说:这些年与你们并肩战斗是我的荣幸,但是我们的力量不足以拯救艾泽拉斯。我们上路之前,再多让几百个恶魔尖叫着滚回扭曲虚空吧!
Archmage Khadgar says: It's been an honor to fight by your side all these years, but our strength was not enough to save Azeroth. Before we meet death, let's send a few hundred demons screaming back to the Twisting Nether!
对军团的最后抵抗 Final stand against the Legion
地狱烈焰女首领(国服翻译为“鬼焰魔女”)喊道:你们马上就会和艾泽拉斯一起燃烧!
Hellblaze Mistress yells: Soon you will burn with the rest of Azeroth!
地狱烈焰女首领喊道:燃烧吧!
Hellblaze Mistress yells: Burn!
大法师卡德加喊道:代我问候萨格拉斯!
Archmage Khadgar yells: Give Sargeras my regards!
大法师卡德加喊道:你们不会这么轻松地打败我们!
Archmage Khadgar yells: You will not defeat us so easily!
大法师卡德加喊道:把他们赶到一起,勇士们!剩下的事情就交给我的魔法吧!
Archmage Khadgar yells: Gather them together, champions! My magic will do the rest!
卡德加死亡 Khadgar dies
大法师卡德加喊道:为了艾泽拉斯!
Archmage Khadgar yells: FOR AZEROTH!
卡德加死前释放了一个法力爆炸,杀死了所有人。(还没死的脚男:?!)
With his final breath, Khadgar unleashes a mana explosion that decimates everyone.
文本里个人觉得有点意思的地方:
1. 部落的最后阵地居然是幽暗城;
2. 卡德加说“让恶魔回扭曲虚空”而不是“杀死恶魔”,那么我们之前“杀死”的恶魔里有多少是真死了,又有多少只是被打回老家了?
3. 参加地狱火堡垒一战的指挥官们统统陪卡德加一道上路了……