字号:

5.1剧情预览:拉希昂与部落和联盟的对话

时间:2012-10-22 17:44 作者:太古轩辕剑 手机订阅 参与评论(0) 【投稿】
文 章
摘 要
5.1剧情预览:拉希昂与部落和联盟的对话

5.1 拉希昂与部落和联盟的对话

联盟

老佟! 麻烦上点吃的东西。

Tong! Something to eat, please.

你们的国王,瓦里安·乌瑞恩——联盟的领袖。

The High King. Varian Wrynn - Leader of the Alliance.

你知道他曾经是个斗士吗? 哦当然,我研究过他的过去。

Did you know, he was once a gladiator? Oh yes, I've been doing my research.

被失忆的痛苦所折磨,他在部落的竞技场里为生存而战。

Suffering from amnesia, he fought for his life in Horde arenas.

在那里,他赢得了一个称号:拉格什,也可以叫“幽灵之狼”

There, he earned the name "Lo'Gosh," or "Ghost Wolf."

他确实是个战士。但……他会是个领导者吗?

He IS a fighter. But... is he a leader?

想想看吧! 他的敌人在我父亲引起大灾变后从中获得了不少好处。

Think about it! His enemies took advantage of my father's Cataclysm.

部落的士兵们藉着这次灾变踏过整片大陆(我不太清楚“the realm”指的是哪里,望指正)

Horde soldiers thundered across the realm in the wake of the devastation.

而瓦里安·乌瑞恩却没有利用这场灾难取得任何军事上的优势。

Varian Wrynn didn't use the disaster to gain a military advantage.

这是因为他懦弱……? 还是说因为他有自己的底线?

Is this because he is weak...? Or because he is principled?

那么这就引出一个更大的问题:恪守底线能赢得战争吗?

Here's the bigger question: Can principles win a war?

当然,潘达利亚会给你们的王设下挑战。

Make no mistake. Pandaria will challenge your King.

我们就拭目以待,他到底会是个什么样的人。

Let us see what he is truly made of.

我们就拭目以待,你们联盟是否具备长存于艾泽拉斯所需要的条件。

Let us see if your Alliance has what it takes to rule Azeroth.

欢迎回来,联盟的英雄! 海岸的战况如何了?

Welcome back, hero of the Alliance! How fares the battle along the coast?

你杀掉他了吗? 南贫瘠之地的那位督军血柄? 你今天慰藉了许多亡魂,勇士。

Have you killed him? Bloodhilt served the Horde in Southern Barrens. You've avenged a great many lives today, champion.

你已经证明了你是个可敬的英雄,一个真正的勇士。

You have proven to be an exemplary hero. A champion for your cause.

你还记得我们之前的对话吗?

Do you recall our earlier conversation?

我们讨论了他的优点和缺点,而我也已经对他的一切了然于胸。

We discussed the merits of your High King. I have been observing him closely.

是的,他有着狼之魂,他像一头狼一般战斗。

It is true: he has the spirit of the wolf. And he fights like a wolf.

目睹了他所做的一切之后,我现在知道这代表着什么了。

Having seen him in action, I now know what that means.

狼,是群居动物。

Wolves are pack animals.

你们的国王作为群族之首,令联盟变成了真正意义上的“联盟”。

Your King is calling his pack to him, assembling an Alliance in the truest sense of the word.

他还有很长的一段路要走,这还只是第一步而已。

He journey is long. He has only taken the first steps.

但只要他的麾下有你这样的英雄,你的联盟几乎没有什么完成不了的事情。

But with heroes like you in his pack, there is little your Alliance cannot accomplish.

老佟:把我的东西拿来!

Tong: fetch my things!

你作出的贡献值得奖赏。

Your dedication to your cause deserves to be rewarded.

和你一样,我也在潘达利亚这块大陆上磨练自己。我觉得你会对最终的成果感到满意的。

Like you, I continue to refine my skills here in Pandaria. I think you will appreciate the outcome.

选择你的奖励吧!

Choose your reward!

保持警惕,英雄。雷王的归来会是一个威胁……同时也是一个机遇!

Stay vigilant, hero. The return of the Thunder King is both a threat... and an opportunity!

部落

老佟! 麻烦上点吃的东西。

Tong! Something to eat, please.

加尔鲁什·地狱咆哮! 部落的大酋长。

Garrosh Hellscream! Warchief of the Horde.

他并不是天生就这么强势。

He did not always command such power.

在德拉诺的时候,他只不过是个可怜虫。他父亲的所作所为让他心里担上沉重的阴影。

On Draenor, he was a miserable wretch. The actions of his father hung heavy on his heart.

我理解加尔鲁什,我知道肩负父辈的过往的感觉。

I understand you, Garrosh. I know what it is like to bear the weight of your father's deeds.

加尔鲁什在证明了自己的价值后坐上了大酋长之座。

A warrior like Garrosh comes to power with something to prove.

你们部落身处于一个转折点中,这场战争将决定你们的去向。

Your Horde finds itself at a turning point. This war will define you.

到底什么是部落?

What IS the Horde?

它是一辆复仇的战车,只为了给它的人民杀出通往未来的道路吗?

Is it an instrument of vengeance, hellbent to carve out a future for its people?

它是一座坚固的庇护所,为了保护遭受压迫的众生而形成的互助联邦吗?

Is it a refuge for those who need shelter, a commonwealth of the downtrodden, built for mutual support?

又或者,它只是个由互不信任而又各行其道的“盟友们”所组成的名存实亡的组织而已?

Or is it an alliance of convenience, a confederacy of unlikely partners free to pursue their own agendas?

接下来我要问你的是:什么才是 部落的指导思想 部落之魂?

This is my question to you: What is the SOUL of the Horde?

我们将会在潘达利亚找到这个答案。

We will find the answers here in Pandaria.

勇士,让我看看你们的部落能做什么吧!

Show me what your Horde is made of, Champion!

向我证明你们部落有统治艾泽拉斯的资格吧!

Prove to me that your Horde is worthy of ruling over Azeroth.

欢迎回来,部落的勇士! 海岸的战况如何了?

Welcome back, champion of the Horde! How fares the battle along the coast?

那么,双辫将军(塔文布萊德將軍)死了是吗? 他可是联盟突入南贫瘠之地行动中的关键人物。干得不错。

So, General Twinbraid is dead? He was a pivotal figure in the Alliance push through Southern Barrens. Impressive work.

你已经证明了你是个可敬的英雄,一个真正的勇士。

You have proven to be an exemplary hero. A champion for your cause.

你还记得我们之前的对话吗?

Do you recall our earlier conversation?

我们说到了你的大酋长,内心上的矛盾者、外表上的征服者。

We spoke of your Warchief. His inner conflicts and his outer conquests.

我问了你:谁会是部落之魂?

I asked you: Who is the soul of the Horde?

你在潘达利亚的南部海岸以及其他地方所作出的功绩让我找到了答案。

Your efforts on Pandaria's southern shores and elsewhere have given me my answer.

你,就是部落之魂。(……纳尼?)

YOU are the soul of the Horde.

你在接下来几周的行动将决定你的人民的走向。

Your actions in the coming weeks will come to define your people.

我需要确认你已经整装待发以迎接接下来的考验

I want to make sure that you are properly equipped for the trials ahead.

和你一样,我也在潘达利亚这块大陆上磨练自己。我觉得你会对最终的成果感到满意的。

Like you, I continue to refine my skills here in Pandaria. I think you will appreciate the outcome.

选择你的奖励吧!

Choose your reward!

保持警惕,英雄。雷王的归来会是一个威胁……同时也是一个机遇!

Stay vigilant, hero. The return of the Thunder King is both a threat... and an opportunity!

加入17173玩家俱乐部,100%领《原神》月卡、《王者荣耀》888点券、《魔兽世界》T恤等周边好礼!
加入方式:微信关注“17173服务号”

视频推荐

游戏直播