字号:

8.3测试服前瞻剧透:艾萨拉女王与希尔瓦娜斯的交易

时间:2019-10-10 13:33 作者:黑衣布莱克 手机订阅 参与评论(0) 【投稿】
文 章
摘 要
8.3测试服前瞻剧透:艾萨拉女王与希尔瓦娜斯的交易
艾萨拉和希尔瓦娜斯的交易

Azshara:We have a bargain, then. I will bring both fleets crashing to the ocean floor, and your champion will deliver the dagger to me.

艾萨拉:那我们就做个交易吧。我会把两支舰队都击沉到海底,你的勇士会把匕首交给我。

Sylvanas:And in turn, you will have the key required to free the Old God from his bonds... and leave him vulerable.

希尔瓦娜斯:反过来,你也会得到把上古之神从束缚中解放出来的钥匙……让他可以被攻击。

Azshara:You wound me, Warchief. After all, I am as dedicated to my master as you are to your subjects.

艾萨拉:你伤了我,酋长。毕竟,我对我的主人就像你对你的臣民一样忠诚。

Sylvanas:Indeed. Just be certain that once you have what you need, you dispose of your guests. Let none of the "heroes" escape.

希尔瓦纳斯:确实。只要确定一旦你有了你需要的东西,你就可以处理掉你的客人。不要让任何一个“英雄”逃脱。

Azshara:I admire your ruthlessness, Windrunner. It seems our interests are aligned... at present.

艾萨拉:我钦佩你的冷酷无情,风行者。看来我们的利益是一致的……目前如此。

Sylvanas:At present.

希尔瓦纳斯:目前如此。

Azshara:Treacherous Banshee! Do you think I am blind to the darkness you seek to unleash?

艾萨拉:危险的女妖!你以为我对你试图释放的黑暗视而不见吗?(注:此句似乎和两人对话的场景不相符,有可能是后续解说或者对玩家说的。)

8.3艾萨拉对话

You bore me. Obey my demands or suffer.

你令我厌倦。要么服从我的命令,否则就受苦。

Your performance is tiresome. Fulfill my wishes or die.

你的表演令我厌烦。要么满足我的愿望,要么去死。

Now go and do what you will. I tire of intermediaries and heralds. The true throne of power beckons, and I intend to claim it.

现在去做你想做的吧。我厌倦了当中间人和传令官。真正的权力宝座在召唤,而我正准备夺取它。

Keep that orb away from me!

离我远点!

Do not allow the Void to touch me!

不要让空虚触碰我!

Noooooo!

不!

You will suffer for this!

你会为此吃苦头的!

8.3对战黑暗审判官夏奈什及结束后

艾萨拉由于永恒王宫战败,被黑暗传令官夏奈什折磨。击败夏奈什后,她向英雄们透露了她的全部计划,想要在释放恩佐斯后用黑暗帝国之刃刺杀上古之神。

Submit, Azshara! Beg forgiveness for your failure! Your betrayal!

投降吧,艾萨拉!请求宽恕你的失败!你的背叛!

Insolence only prolongs your agony! You will break, or I will carve out your defiant tongue!

傲慢只会延长你的痛苦!要么你被打败,要么我把你挑衅的舌头割下来!

Impudent underling! You will... address me... as queen!

无耻的下人!你会……称呼我……女王!

More likely, Xanesh... Azeroth's champions... will be the ones... to silence you.

更有可能的是,Xanesh……艾泽拉斯的勇士……将会…让你闭嘴。

Release me! Only I possess the means of defeating N'Zoth!

释放我!只有我有办法打败恩佐斯!

Mind your tone, whelpling. A queen keeps her promises. Listen closely, as I will only say this once.

注意你的语气,小畜生。女王信守诺言。仔细听,因为我只说一次。

For all his bluster, N'Zoth was ever the weakest of his kin. One vestige of their power yet remains that can be turned against him.

尽管恩佐斯气势汹汹,但他始终是他的同类中最弱的一个。他们力量的残余仍然存在,可以用来对付他。

I would have driven this blade into his foul heart myself... had you not disrupted my plans.

我会亲自把这把剑刺进他肮脏的心脏……假如你们没有打乱我的计划。

No matter. Xal'atath is yours, mortals. Strike true. Should your first blow fail, you will not survive to attempt another.

不管怎样。萨拉塔斯是你的了,凡人。毫无疑问。如果你的第一次进攻失败了,你将无法再进行第二次。

加入17173玩家俱乐部,100%领《原神》月卡、《王者荣耀》888点券、《魔兽世界》T恤等周边好礼!
加入方式:微信关注“17173服务号”

热点推荐

游戏头条