字号:

黑铁矮人调情语音预览:麦格尼无辜躺枪

时间:2018-02-11 15:39 作者:古伊尔·毁灭之锤 手机订阅 参与评论(0) 【投稿】
文 章
摘 要
黑铁矮人调情语音预览:麦格尼无辜躺枪,一起来看下吧!

新增同盟种族 黑铁矮人角色定制选项预览

女性黑铁矮人:

Iron on the streets, volcano in the sheets!

街道上的钢铁,床单上的火山!

I'm a nice girl, but I know my way around an anvil.

我是个好女孩,但我知道在铁砧旁该怎么做。

It takes more than a mug or two to get on my good side. A keg ought to do it!

想给我留下好印象一两杯可是不够的。一桶才行!

Ye put a gleam in my eye. Well, so does lava but mostly you!

你在我眼中闪烁着光芒。嗯,熔岩也一样,但大部分是你!

If you want to impress me on a date, don't try to pick me up in a mole machine.

如果你想在约会中给我留下深刻印象,就别尝试用钻机来接我。

Come over to my place - we'll iron out your love life.

来我这里吧——我们会让你的爱情生活平静。

The way you swing that hammer really stokes my forge!

你挥舞锤子的方法真的触动了我的熔炉!

I live in a volcano. Personal hygiene...ain't exactly high on my list of priorities.

我住在火山里。个人卫生…这不是我优先考虑的事情。

I once had a pet bird. I used to tell him "By fire be perched."

我曾经有一只宠物鸟,我以前跟他说:“停在火上吧。”(perched和purged同音的梗)

Stop, drop, and roll! And just what is that supposed to mean?

停下,丢下,然后滚动!这到底是什么意思呢?

Some dwarves just wanna watch the world burn. I happen to be one of them.

有些矮人只想看着世界燃烧。我曾经也是他们的一员。

Ah, me ma and da met at the Grim Guzzler. Ha come to think of it, everyone's ma and da met at the Grim Guzzler.

啊,我妈妈和爸爸在黑铁酒吧相见。想想吧,每个人的爸爸妈妈都是在黑铁酒吧见面的。

Ha I always wanted a pair of diamond earrings. Think Magni would notice if I chipped off a couple of bits?

我一直想要一副钻石耳环。如果我切掉几小块麦格尼会注意到吗?

The secret to living a happy life at the Forge? Flame resistance hair nets of course!

手机看攻略,电脑玩游戏两不误!
加点再也不需要切来切去啦~
下载17173APP
【专区_《魔兽世界》】最新消息第一时间推送给你