黑铁矮人调情语音预览:麦格尼无辜躺枪

时间:2018-02-11 15:39 作者:古伊尔·毁灭之锤 来源:NGA 手机订阅 神评论

新闻导语

黑铁矮人调情语音预览:麦格尼无辜躺枪,一起来看下吧!

  在熔炉里过一个快乐生活的秘密?当然是火抗发网了!

新增同盟种族 黑铁矮人角色定制选项预览

  男性黑铁矮人:

  Things are getting a little heated, don't you think?

  开始变得有点热了,对吗?

  You make my iron heart feel warm, hot even. Wait, that's just my beard on fire again.

  你让我的钢铁之心感到温暖,甚至是炽热。等等,我的胡子又烧起来啦。

  Interested in joining the mile deep club?

  有兴趣加入地深俱乐部吗?(mile high club的梗,至于mile high club嘛……就是在飞机上[哔])

  Even Ragnaros didn't burn as hot as my heart for you.

  就连拉格纳罗斯也没有我对你的心那样炽热。

  Did you come from a diamond mine? 'Cause I want to learn all your facets.

  你是来自钻石矿的吗?我想了解关于你的所有方面。

  I can keep you warm on a cold night. Well at least my forge can.

  我可以在寒冷的夜晚让你保持温暖。好吧,至少我的熔炉可以。

  I'm a hunk-a hunk-a burning love.

  我的爱炽烈燃烧。

  Come here a second. I want to axe you a question.

  过来,我想问你个问题。(axe和ask同音的梗)

  My wife complains I leave soot all over the furniture. I say it adds character!

  我的妻子抱怨说我把烟灰都弄在家具上了。我说这只是加了个印记上去而已!

  That Magni Bronzebeard thinks he's so clever but I can see right through him.

  那个麦格尼·铜须认为他是很聪明的,但我能看穿他。

  A night elf laughed at me for living inside a volcano. Well at least I don't have to worry about my mountain burning now do I! What... too soon?

  一个暗夜精灵嘲笑我住在火山里面。好吧,至少我不用担心我的群山现在燃烧,对吧?什么……太快了?(too soon是85级火源之地H模式拉格纳罗斯P4的台词)

  I'm a very passionate fellow. Can ya tell by the fire in me eyes?

  我是个非常有激情的人。你能从我眼中的火焰看出来吗?

  When a core hound messes on your carpet, ye don't bother with a towel. Ye grab a fire extinguisher.

  当一只熔火犬弄乱你的地毯时,你不需要去找毛巾,去拿个灭火器。

相关阅读:魔兽世界7.3