前言
窝窝头从7.35PTR中挖掘出的新种族的调情语/笑话,暴雪设计师们开起车来,稳得不行,一路污污污飙车到底。
灰色的英文原文也与翻译放在一起方便大家对照与指正。绿色以及偶尔出现的其他颜色是我自己加上的一些个人理解。
虚空精灵
关键词Void:虚空/空虚 对 饥渴/满足
男性:
你问我喜欢什么?这么说吧,我的一些嗜好会变得有些...阴暗。
What am I into? Let's just say some of my proclivities can run a bit... dark.
我最擅长在暗影之中行事。请允许我演示给你看。
I do my best work in the shadows. Allow me to demonstrate.
虚空告诉我了我很多秘密。其中一些会令人非常...满足。
The Void has taught me many secrets. Some of them can be most... satisfying.
一般来说,我并不会伸出触手。但我愿意为你破例。
As a rule, I don't sprout tentacles. But in your case, I'll make an exception.
当一个人学习暗影魔法时,他需要懂得变得灵活。非常地...灵活。
When studying shadow magic, one learns to be flexible. Very... flexible.
如果你满足了我的饥渴...我也会满足你的。
You sate my hunger... and I'll sate yours.
我知道你在想什么...“太棒了,又来了个精灵”...但我猜你没想到等来的是虚空精灵,不是吗?
I know what you're thinking... "Oh goody, another elf." Well... I bet you weren't expecting a VOID elf, now were you?
如果你在找一位又高又黑又爱沉思的人,那正是在下了。恩,至少又黑又爱深思。
If you're looking for tall dark, and brooding, that's me. Well, dark and brooding, at least.
tall dark and handsome“高黑帅”是一个组合,这里的“黑”很可能指的是对异性更有吸引力的黑发。
随便评价虚空的信条吧。至少它是种理念
Say what you will about the tenets of the Void. At least it's an ethos!
改动了《谋杀绿脚趾》中的台词,原话是来怼虚无主义者的。
你能相信紫色一直是我最喜欢的颜色吗?我指的是甚至在我踏入虚空之前。
Would you believe purple has always been my favorite color? Even before I went void, I mean.
紫色你懂的。
奥蕾莉亚是风行者姐妹中我最欢的那个。她比温蕾莎泼辣一些,但又比死过的那个略微少了些谋杀倾向。
Alleria is my favorite Windrunner sister. Edgier than Vereesa, but slightly less homicidal than the dead one.
事实上我使用着虚空的能量,但这并不意味着我要吞噬我所见的一切。毕竟,我还要保持一个好身材。
The fact that I wield void energies doesn't mean I plan to consume everything I see. After all, I have a figure to maintain.
古神...你能相信吗?有的把嘴当做眼睛,有的把眼睛当做嘴。真是一团性感的乱麻...
Old Gods... I mean, really? Some have mouths for eyes, others have eyes for mouths. Talk about a hot mess...
女性
有人说虚空无时不刻无处于饥渴的状态。那我们先从咬一小口开始吧。
They say the Void hungers. Let's start off with a bit of nibbling.
乖乖地靠近些。我可喜欢耳语了。
Get nice and close. Whispers are kinda my thing.
你在打量我的虚空形态吗?
Are you checking out my void form?
我的内心中有一片虚空,你是来填补它的吗?
There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?
谁需要圣光?待在暗处多有意思。
Who needs the Light? It's so much more fun in the dark.
你抵挡不住我的魅力的。
You cannot a-void my charms.
要知道虚空可不是唯一一个满足不了的东西。
The Void isn't the only thing that's insatiable.
不,我们并不饮血——萨莱茵才这么做。他们完全是另一种带有情绪的精灵。
No, we do not drink blood--that's the San'layn. Totally different emo elf.
不记得萨莱茵的还记得ICC的鲜血王子与女王吗。emo一种音乐风格,跟朋克有些相似。
先有高等精灵,然后是血精灵,现在是虚空精灵。要把顺序搞对了。
First was high, then blood, and now void. Get the order right.
这句话非常污,另一层意思:high=高潮,blood=出血,viod=空虚
我的发型是谁做的?你也许听过我的造型师,它叫做虚空
Who does my hair? You might have heard of my stylist. It's called THE VOID.
这个我不是很懂...
你说我阴郁?我才不是呢。我只是按这个风格打扮...用这种方式讲话...用这种方式行事。
Gloomy? I'm not gloomy. I just dress that way... and talk that way... and act that way.
你认为自己有黑暗的一面?跟我比,算了吧。
You think YOU have a dark side? Elf, please.
哦是的,严格意义上将虚空确实想吞噬整个宇宙。但是我只要一小口就满足了...暂时。
Well, yes, technically the Void does want to consume the entire cosmos. But I'll settle for a smaller bite... for now.
无论你怎么求我我都不会伸出触须或者变成一个巨大的眼球。当然了,我也许会这么做,但不是因为你求我。
No matter how much you plead, I will not sprout tentacles or turn into a giant eyeball. Well, I might. But not because you asked.